All websites need WOW words
Warning: Your website will self-destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2 …
Well, it will if you don’t have WOW words on each page. You know big, beautiful, bold, bountiful words that capture attention, evoke emotion and draw your readers in so deep they can’t take their eyeballs off your page.
Those kind of words.
My friend, you are in the right place … right in the heart of the WOW Words HQ and we’re here to hold your hand.
Welcome to the WOW Words on the Web website, where words and style come together in the most beautiful partnership, cuter than Kim and Kayne, more romantic than Keith and Nicole, hotter than Anna and Vogue.
This book is your bible – your go-to resource – when it comes to writing online content that rocks and gets results.
Content is king: Thanks for coming
And I can’t tell you how pleased I am to see you here. You’ve either:
- Already got the WOW Words on the Web book and you’re here to claim your free templates (just up there to the top right of your screen), or
- You’ve landed on this page because your website, blog and/or social platforms are in desperate need of a makeover.
Whichever it is, we’ve found each other!
Who is Elizabeth Campbell?
Ever since I was a little girl, I have loved everything that happens at the intersection of writing and beauty – that is looking good.
Just ask my family. I still drive them nuts because I take longer to get ready than all of them combined and if you ask my bestie she will tell you I was once 45 minutes late to pick her up for our night out because I couldn’t decide what to wear. I know, I know, shocking.
Luckily, they love me but I can see how this trait would be painstakingly annoying.
However, when it comes to my clients – they love it.
I’ve worked with thousands of small businesses, big corporations and government agencies in my 15 years as journalist, editor and business owner and this book has been written to solve the content writing problems those clients see me about.
Do you suffer these content
You guys are facing some big issues:
- You don’t know where to start when it comes to the world of online
- You don’t have an awesome online presence
- You’re not getting enough online leads to boost your bottom dollar.
This book is for you.
WOW words will solve these problems
- This book gives you the information, tools and resources you need to write online content that gets results, complete with an intro to on-page SEO (search engine optimisation). Don’t worry, it won’t bore you.
- It steps through how you can raise your online presence, profile and personality with plenty of writing tips and tricks, plus ways to promote that content.
- And ultimately, when you write WOW words that are creative and compelling for your readers and pique the interest of search engines, it’s going to generate more leads for you to convert in hard-earned cashola. Cha-ching!
Content queen: There is only one thing for you to do
- If you have the book – go get your free downloads!
- If you don’t have it – go buy the book and then get your free downloads!
If you’d to order WOW Words on the Web in bulk, please get in touch as we offer trade discounts.
PS – I love to know what you think of the book, so please feel free to drop me a line any time.
Content is the lifeblood of any good online presence with so many websites invisible in the eyes of Google. Elizabeth has distilled what it takes to build great blog and social content. Most importantly, she focuses on how to style this so that it stands out and converts. This is the ‘go-to’ book for content on the web.
— Jon Hollenberg – author, Love at First Site
Take me to the free templates you said I’d get in the book!
If you don’t have the book yet, I’d like to offer you these tools that will be of immense help to your blog writing. It will:
- Speed up the process
- Step you through each sentence
Plus give you more than 100 blog ideas – if you blog once a week that’s almost two years of content writing ideas.